Friday 12 September 2014

Feeling empty

DSC_0512
DSC_0481

Since I'm alone in London I wanted to do a blog post about some pictures that we took a while ago. Wilma left me here and went to visit Finland as I did last week! But honestly I think we spend too much time together because I feel like I'm missing half of my brain or something when she is not around. First thing what I did yesterday when I came home was going to her room and taking her blanket and pillows into my bed. (Hope you don't mind swag!) I also took some clothes that I can wear while she is away, haha!

DSC_0485
DSC_0623
DSC_0606

You may see from these pictures that I enjoy much more taking photos than being in front of camera. I'm always feeling a bit awkward when someone is taking pictures of me. And I think Wilma is the same. (What are we doing here then... haha!) I'm missing one of my friend in Finland because she was the perfect model as she enjoyed to be in front of camera and she was ready for anything! Once she was walking around without shoes in the middle of the winter - and yes, in Finland it can get pretty cold in the winter. But at least the pictures were great!

DSC_0555
DSC_0506
DSC_0545

Oops. I just realized that my iPod is still on. It's been on since I came home which was 5 hours ago. No - 4 hours ago. So not that long after all! Pointless sentence.
I think I should jump to the bed as I need to head into work in 3 hours.
But first, let me take a shower.
And then - good night sweeties ♥

Xo, A



No comments:

Post a Comment