Wednesday 10 September 2014

This Is Us

DSC_1919
DSC_7775

Annika

Hi. I'm twenty years old and I think I should be mature and know something about life but I keep doing mistakes and try to learn from them. I've known Wilma... 14 years..? We started school together when we were seven, but we actually became friends in upper secondary school or some of you might know it as a high school. Nowadays our friends are saying that we are like package deal - you can not have one without the other.

DSC_1627
DSC_0527

We have done some crazy things together, moving to London is just one of them.
Starting a blog together was one of the ideas we got in the middle of the night, thinking that it was the best of all. Maybe it was, who knows? We both were writing our own blogs but since I lost my inspiration and I think Wilma was just too lazy to put any pictures on her computer, we kind of just forgot about them.

What this blog is going to be then? We were planning to share different kind of things with you, maybe some outfits, cooking things, just random thoughs, videos and our normal life. We are just normal girls, wanting to be something but don't know what. So I think this is a great place to start. I hope you all enjoy this blog and share your opinion.

xo A

DSC_0184

Wilma

Eeeyooo! Here's the other girl, I suppose Wilma is the name. Or Wil, Wilmix or Wilmi, as our weird and exotic friends call me. :-) So. I'm 20 years old (or young, however you want to think it!) as well, although I'm about 17 days younger than the other swagger / hipster.

DSC_0320
BARCELONA '11 223

I read Annika's text before writing my own, and I don't really have anything to add :-D I was just mainly laughing at how accurate she was at some points. She's the better with words, writing and stuff, you know. But it's ok, because somehow we just manage to work together really well and complete each other in some weird- twin- soul sister- kind of way. (So cheesy I know, I'm sorry not sorry).

I'm really excited about this blog, because first of all, our banner is so amazingly cool, and second of all, I have this one munchkin making me write and keep it up so that this might actually be a successful thing. (knock the wood and shut your mouth Wilma, you know yourself, be a little bit skeptic at least). Also, we have so many cool things that we have been planning to publish here!

Anyways, with my words and in a nutshell, we're just two normal (or maybe not so normal when you actually know us..) young adults trying to figure out what to do with our lives and where to be. Our hobbies include stargazing and just overall being weird and trolling around. Welcome on board and hope you like it! Tell us what you think or just say hi, we like you anyway. KISSES TO Y'ALL!

xo, W

IMG_7256
DSC_0629


No comments:

Post a Comment